COVID-19 Safety Information
Safe Practices and Operational Changes
UNM Food Dining is taking many precautions to ensure that all of our students and associates are safe while dining with us. UNM Food will have safety signage and equipment that will ensure students practice social distancing, maintaining facial covering requirements, frequently wash their hands, and utilize hand sanitizing stations. Seating will be allowed and configured based on State and local guidelines. The following measures will be included in our safety plan at La Posada and all food services on campus.
- No Self Service
- Facial coverings and other applicable safety supplies required for associates and diners
- Daily associate wellness checks to include temperature check
- Surface sanitizing every 30 minutes
- Constant sanitizing of high contact surfaces
- Increased hand washing and glove guidelines
- Take-out meals available
- Online ordering for pickup and delivery available for participating locations
- Plexiglas Shields at all transaction and communication sites
- Contactless payment options
- La Posada will be exclusively available to resident meal plan holders in UNM Housing, Casas del Rio, Lobo Village, and Lobo Rainforest until further notice.